PowerPoint Presenter View shows you the current slide, the next slide, and your speaker notes, to help you focus while presenting and connect with your audience.
To Select Presenter View:
1) Select the Slide Show Tab
2) Select the Use Presenter View Box
3) Make sure the monitor is set to display to Primary Monitor
4) Then start your presentation as normal!
You should then see a screen like the one below on the instructors desk and the normal slides behind you on the projector.
If your notes are showing on both screens it is likely because the room PC is displaying incorrect. To correct that you can:
- Hit the windows key + P and make sure the screens are set to extend, not duplicate
For Staff/faculty using Laptops:
- At this time users on Windows OS may have some trouble with pulling up the presenter view.
- Users on Mac OS should have the presenter view automatically enable itself in the classrooms
If you have any issues or questions please email us at Support@williamjames.edu or give us a call at x1600