OneLogin supports multiple authenticator (Microsoft or Google) as an optional factor for multi-factor authentication (MFA)
To register Authenticator as a user, do the following:
- Go to the corner menu and select Profile > Security Factors.
- In the Security Factors page, select Add Factor to add a new authentication factor.In the Security Factors page, select Add Factor to add a new authentication factor.
- Select Authentication from the dropdown menu
- Scan the barcode presented on screen
- Input the security code generated by Authenticator and click Continue. Remember that the security code is only valid as long as its displayed.
- Your registered device will appear under Authentication Devices in the security page, with the attributed credential ID.
How to use Authenticator
1. Upon logging in, the user will be prompted for a 6-character security code generated by Google or Microsoft Authenticator.
2. On your phone, open the authenticator app and find the corresponding security code listed. The security code changes every few minutes.
3. Enter the Security Code.
4. Click Log In.