- Open Teams.
- Click on the Chat icon on the left-hand side of the Team window.
3. Click on the compose icon.
4. Start typing the person’s name. You will see Teams start to suggest names.
5. Click on the person’s name. You can add multiple people to a group conference.
6. Click into the “Type a new message” bar at bottom of the Teams window.
7. To start the video conference, look for the conference options in the upper right-hand side of the Teams window.
8. You will see the following screen.
9. Once the other participant has answered, your call is active.
If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to us at Support@williamjames.edu